Wednesday, December 06, 2006

You just walk off without turning

It just happen too sudden, e sudden dat i cant even took a breath. The days we spent, e smile u often gives, e long warmth hugs, e finger bite and more, wil nvr be ther again. It always ended up havin someone hurts, and i know i shouldnt be treated this way when i'm already tryin so hard. I didnt started to learn hw to be strong n brave n it actually jus falls hard this ways, and i just couldnt accept e truth dat ur feelin would actually faded. Have a good burst, bt i dun tink its help. I've to gt up on my feet once again, to smile frm my heart. Jus hope everythin goes smoothly in ur life n definately i'll feel happy.

To my girls, you guys have been thr for me whenever im feelin so helpless, so depressed. We havent been playin a fool so much since long. I dunno hw to say out e words, bt really thanks. Loves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home